The Latest Kitchen Designs from The Experts in Kitchen Renovations in Sydney
Badel Kitchens & Joinery brings style and functionality through a seamless method perfected with over 20 years of experience. Our meticulous renovation process begins from the very first phone call up and only ends once you are fully satisfied with our work.
The journey to your dream kitchen is now as simple as can be! Our dedicated team will work tirelessly with you to discussing your ideas, needs and specifications for your custom kitchen designs. No detail will be too big or too small for us!
We’ll begin with an initial consultation and conceptualisation where we will discuss the feasibility of your kitchen plans given the current limitations (size, space,cost, budget & timeline). From there we will plan your layout, fixtures and finishings to best represent your taste and style. We’ll also assist you with coming up with custom joinery work to maximise your available space.
Once you are happy with the new design and accessories, you can leave the rest to us!
Our commitment to providing our clients with high-quality kitchen renovations in Sydney is our driving force at Badel Kitchens & Joinery. To ensure our work exceeds our clients’ expectations each and every time, we use only the best materials and brands available in the market. We only use trusted suppliers such as Hafele and Blum for our hardware, Baumatic and Bosch for our appliances, and SmartStone, Laminex and Caesarstone for our countertops.
In order to uphold the highest standards possible, we employ only expert tradesmen in our team. Each member of Badel Kitchens & Joinery is a qualified tradesman and holds the appropriate insurances. On top of all this, we are proud members of the Housing Industry Association (HIA) and Master Builders Association.
Badel Kitchens & Joinery has streamlined the renovation process to create a seamless, hassle-free experience from planning, execution to turnover.
- Call and make an appointment with one of our experienced Sydney kitchen designers.
- Browse through our various door samples and bench top materials to begin discussing your ideas with our kitchen designers. Our team will take proper measurements and discuss other options including appliances as well as any other accessories you may want for your kitchen. We’ll also establish other work which may need to be done such as floor tiling, wall removal or building, and plumbing work.
- Go through your quote and discuss any changes you want done. Once your plan and quote have been agreed upon, we will commence with the contract signing. You will then receive a 3D design of your ideas, chosen colours, and accessories for your dream kitchen.
- Coordinate with our project manager. Our project manager will keep a close eye on your kitchen renovation and handle details such as removing your old kitchen and appliances, working on the installation programme and coordinating with the various tradespeople and partners needed for your project. We’ll keep you on top of your kitchen remodel with a detailed full-project programme created by our team. We’ll make sure to keep you informed all the way through from demolition to completion.
- Inspect your newly-renovated Badel kitchen. Once we’ve met all your expectations and specifications, your project manager will then turn over any documentation and manuals you may need along with our 10-year guarantee.
Get the kitchen you’ve always wanted and enquire about our services today!