Project: New Kitchen PLUS Bathroom | Wardrobes | Custom Joinery
Location: Casula, Western Sydney
Design and install kitchen, bathroom and other joinery work.
- Create a design for the kitchen, bathroom, a walk‐in robe, as well as other joinery work,
- Pull our trade team together to work within a tight timeframe,
- Remove existing floor tiles and replace all plumbing and electrical work,
- Design and install new walk‐in robe and other wardrobes that utilises the limited space while managing to increase the storage area,
- Work within a strict timeframe and budget.
Badel Kitchens and Joinery was able to successfully create a modern open plan kitchen for the clients. We were able to successfully remove all the old fixtures and flooring and install new modern materials in its place.
The newly renovated bathroom includes a semi‐frameless shower, finger‐pull wall hung vanity with stone top, Bianco Venato Quartz, Kholor drop‐in basins, Dineca bath tub, and a Caroma toilet.