Project: Kitchen, Bathroom, Wardrobes and Custom Joinery Work.
Location: Castle Hill, Sydney
The owners of this traditional home located in Sydney’s Hills District contacted Badel Kitchens and Joinery to discuss a kitchen renovation project for their home. After the initial appointment with our design team, the client opted to expand the project to include a newly designed bathroom and wardrobes. This client had some great ideas that our team was able to flesh out and help them bring to life. Working closely with the client, we were able to help them select a colour palette, tile selection and bathroom accessories which reflected the client’s own sense of style.
- Create a design for the kitchen, bathroom,walk-in robe, and other joinery work,
- Pull our trade team together in a tight time frame,
- Design and install a new kitchen with stunning stone benches and a glass splashback,
- Remove existing floor tiles and replace all plumbing and electrical work,
- Design, remove, and install a new bathroom making use of all modern design features, fitting out the outdated bathroom (with heated floor) and turning it into a stylish bathroom,
- Design and install new walk-in robe and other wardrobes that utilizes the limited space while managing to increase the storage area,
- And work within a strict timeframe and budget.
The client was more than pleased with the end result of this Castle Hill Kitchen and Joinery Project by Badel Kitchens and Joinery. We managed to create an open plan kitchen with modern finishings, perfect for entertaining guests.