Project: Kitchen bathroom wardrobes and other joinery work.
The client contact Badel Kitchens and Joinery looking for to update their 20‐year-old kitchen into a modern, stylish kitchen with a splash of colour.
- Design and install a new functional and stylish kitchen,
- Remove existing kitchen and work on polished timber floors,
- Work within a strict timeframe and budget,
- Minimise the time they were without an operational kitchen,
- Hide microwave from view behind a unique door system.
Badel Kitchens and Joinery, along with our trade partners, were able to build our client’s dream kitchen. We upgraded their dated kitchen and created a more modern open plan kitchen that was both stylish and practical.
The completed kitchen was finished using white polyurethane gloss doors, bright green glass splashbacks, pull‐out pantry and spice racks.