Project: New joinery to 3 level existing house
Location: Woolhara Residence
- Work directly with the builder,
- Work with architectural drawings and specifications,
- Design and install new kitchens, laundries, and study oﬃce,
- Carefully measure out and plan out various custom joinery,
- Complete extensive work within a given timeframe.
Badel Kitchens and Joinery was able to complete the huge Woolhara project within 8 weeks with finished items as expected by the builder and client. Throughout the entire project, Badel Kitchens and Joinery had to work closely with the builder’s own electrician and plumber which made communication vital to its success.
All materials and accessories were high quality and consisted of polyurethane joinery, caesarstone bench tops, stainless cupboards and glass splashbacks.