Project: Residential new build home.
The client was in the process of building a new home and was looking for advise and inspiration for a stunning kitchen that would suit not only the home but also the area and lifestyle as well. Badel Kitchens and Joinery was tasked to come up with a design that suited the client’s needs while incorporating the client’s pre‐purchased materials into the design. During this project, Badel Kitchens and Joinery had to closely work with the home developer’s building company and their precise time frame. Detailed joinery done in this project include a laundry, wardrobes, walk-in robe, and vanities.
- Create a functional and stylish kitchen, laundry, wardrobes and vanity,
- Design and install a new kitchen and other joinery,
- Work with polished timber floors during installation,
- Incorporate pre-purchased appliances into the design,
- Work with bulkheads with a shadow line in a very high ceiling area,
- Work within builders’ timeframe.
This stunning and modern kitchen was completed on time and within budget. The client was very impressed with the detailed joinery work done in their custom made walk‐in robe and wardrobes.
The completed project was done using oﬀ‐white gloss polyurethane finger pull doors, 40 mm Caesarstone stone benchtops, Blum slow motion hinges and drawers, and coloured glass splashback.